Thursday, June 30, 2011

Words With Friends

Big Boi from Outkast inspired me to join Words With Friends after I read a Paste Magazine article describing his challenge to fans.  If you've never heard of WWF, it's a version of Scrabble on your phone that is free to use.  You can play simultaneous games with different people at your leisure.  It even has a chat function so you can talk smack in real time.  I downloaded the free version of the application but unfortunately Big Boi had too many game requests.  I'll see if I can find any other celebs to play...

I am very anti-iPhone (it's a horrible phone) and am generally anti-Apple as well, but it's not offered on my Blackberry.  I do have an iTouch, so I can still play WWF when I'm near a WiFi hotspot.  If you want to play me, search for Jayhorn5!

No comments:

Post a Comment