Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Best Songs of 2010

It's the end of the year and time for me to review my top 10 songs. Check out last year's list for a look back. A few of these songs came out in 09 but they didn't come on my radar until after my last list.

10. Snowden - No One In Control


9. Mike Snow - The Rabbit


8. Mumford and Sons - Hold On To What You Believe


7. Civil Twilight - Something She Said


6. Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition


5. Jukebox the Ghost - Empire


4. The Avett Brothers - I and Love and You


3. The XX - Islands


2. Florence and the Machine - Dog Days Are Over


1. Lissie - Everywhere I Go

 

Honorable mentions: Passion Pit - Little Secrets, Band of Horses - Laredo, Kanye West ft. Dwele - Power, The Foals - Blue Blood, The Decemberists - Down By the Water, La Roux - Bulletproof, Girl Talk - All Day (entire album), Cheryl Cole - Three Words, Duck Sauce - Anyway, Cee-Lo Green - F&^* You

Guilty Pleasures: Far East Movement - Like a G6, Usher - OMG

So what do you think? Did I miss anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment