Monday, April 23, 2012

Turning 30

The 3 Amigos
After meeting up with Tim and Rameen in San Francisco last weekend, they spent the week in Yosemite while I was back at work on the east coast.  When I got back into town on Thursday night they met me at LAX.  Our plan was to hit up LA on Thursday night, Newport on Friday and San Diego on Sunday.

Thursday night was Venice/Santa Monica and we kept it low key.  Friday I did the usual LA tour - Santa Monica Pier, Venice boardwalk, Hollywood Boulevard, and then we headed to Newport. We hit the peninsula pretty hard and then woke up the next day for some amateur surf lessons.  That afternoon we cruised down the coast and met up with our friend Sara who let us crash at her apartment in the Gas Lamp district.

All in all it was a very busy weekend but I'm glad the guys got to experience good weather and celebrate this milestone with me.



And if you didn't know, 30's the new 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment